Monday, February 21, 2011

A successful Attempt

Almost everyone in the stamping world has heard of Michelle Zindorf.  And if you haven't, you must check out her blog.  She is an amazing artist.  She works magic with a brayer and ink.  And her work inspired my to try out the brayer technique.  So I browsed through her cards and chose one that I thought would be an easy start.  I chose a card that used an old hostess stamp set, Asian Artistry.  It was one of my favorites and I used it a lot.  I do wish hostess sets would show up in future catalogues.  Here is the tutorial for the card, Farewell Asian Artisty.

It is my first attempt and I think I did a very good job.  Of course there is always room for practice, and practice I shall.  What I love about Michelle's work is that she creates scenes with just ink.  Then she adds stamped images.  I also love this color combo, very bold.  I don't usually go bold but I liked this one.  
I recommend browsing her blog and trying out this beautiful technique.  I believe she has a tutorial for all skill levels.  

Take care

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment