Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sale-A-Bration Punch Bunch

When I first flipped through the Sale-A-Bration brochure I was immediately drawn to the Punch Bunch stamp set.  I liked the little images plus the fact that they coordinated with punches.  I immediately got it along with all the punches that I needed.  That meant I got the new Two-step Owl punch.  This punch is such fun to play with.  You can make so many different looking owl with just the punch and different papers; but now I have a little owl image to use.




With this stamp set and the coordinating punches, I was able to create 4 different cards and a pillowbox.  I also decided to use the in Colors as well.  Here is what I came up with:










The Pillowbox Bigz die is used to make the pillowbox and just used some dsp, some ribbon, and an owl to decorate it.  Along with the coordinating punches, I also used the Scallop Trim Border punch.  The cards are all very simple, but the punches add the dimensions.  

Try using your punches today to add some dimensions to your card or scrapbook page.

Take care

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment