Thursday, November 4, 2010

Let it Snow Part 4

I have the final card in the Let it Snow Series.  I hope you have enjoyed all the cards that I have created.  
Christmas is my favorite time of year for making cards.  I come up with so many ideas, but I don't always have to time to make and share them all.  

Here's another simple card.  I really enjoy simple cards at Christmas, because I make so many.  But simple doesn't have to mean bland.  I used pastels to color the tree, which adds a soft glow (which you can't see in the picture).  The satin ribbon and taffeta ribbon adds some elegance.  The Cherry Cobbler makes the image pop.
All of these cards will be available at my booth at the Spruce City Skate Club fundraiser.  The event is this Friday from 7 -9 pm at Heather Park Elementary.  

Enjoy

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment