Monday, November 1, 2010

Let it Snow Part 1

I know you don't want to hear someone singing "Let It Snow, Let it snow, let it snow" but it is that time of year.  And before its too late, you'll want to start preparing for Christmas.  This week I'm going to show you a couple of projects that I have put together for a business fair that I'm participating in this weekend.

I have made up 4 different cards to sell and I will be showcasing other cards as well.

Here is the first card:
I wanted to feature the Big Shot.  I decided to use the Top Note die and layer it.  I used the Home For Christmas stamp set and colored it with Aqua Painters and classic ink.  This gives it the appearance of being water colored.  And a Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon tied in a bow finishes the card off.  


The color combination I used was Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, and Very Vanilla.  This combination coordinates with the Christmas DSP from the Idea Book and Catalogue (I can't remember the name of the dsp).  

 I hope you like the card.

Tomorrow I will have another card for you.

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment