Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Petals and Flowers, Oh My

Right now I'm in the middle of packing my house in order to move.  One of the rooms that I packed up was my crafting room.  I didn't pack everything as I left out a few essentials so that I could continue stamping until I was completely moved.  I didn't think I would have time to sit down and do any major projects, but I was wrong.
Last night, I had a workshop in which we used the Petal Party Simply Scrappin' kit.  The idea was to make 2 6x6" scrapbook pages, but we made cards instead. As I only had two ladies attending, I had lot of supplies left over.  So this morning, I decided to make some cards.  I used just the cardstock, dsp, and self-adhesive die cuts, along with some ribbon.  
Here is what I came up with:

Thats 12 cards that are all unique.  I used the So Saffron and Pixie Pink cardstock, along with two sheets of the DSP.  With one Simply Scrappin' Kit you can make 32 cards or 8 12x12" pages, or 32 6x6" scrapbook pages.  I love these kits.

Here are some close up shots of the cards:


What can you make with just one kit?  I love to see what you come up with.

Have a great day stamping.

Kristy

Supplies:
All Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated:

Petal Party Simply Scrappin'                       113059
Old Olive   1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon             111368
So Saffron  1/2" Striped grosgrain ribbon   113699

No comments:

Post a Comment