Wednesday, October 6, 2010

First Fabric Attempt

Stampin' Up! has released a fabric line this year in the Holiday Mini Catalogue.  I decided to try out the Deck the Halls fabric, which coordinates well with the Deck the Halls Designer paper and with Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, and Crumb Cake colors. 

Here are two cards that I made using two of the fabrics.






I used the Top Note die to cut the fabric  (works really well) and then I used sticky strip to adhere it to the cardstock.  I also cut a small strip of fabric from one of the other patterns.  I used this to tie a knot. 
For the second card, I used the left over fabric from the first card. The second card is a reverse image of the first card. 

I think I did alright for a first attempt.  However, with the rest of the fabric, I'm going to attempt to make a pillow. 

Enjoy

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment